MMU Anime Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MMU Anime Society

Manchester Metropolitan University's Anime, Manga and J-Pop Society

!!!ATTENTION!!! This board is now old and has been offically put out to stud.For current discussion, go to www.baka.omgforum.netThanks

3 posters

Epic fail FMA hentai

Laughing Man
    Laughing Man
    Admin

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2008-11-13

Epic fail FMA hentai Empty Epic fail FMA hentai

Post by Laughing Man Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:02 pm

Sitting in the dark I stumbled upon the single most absurd fan fiction hentai ever.
    Full metal alchemist 'Ona nina unc trans'
    Which is funny, art was good, but the dialogue is pure comedy gold.
    Morbid curiosity lead me to read it (because I really like FMA, and for the record, I was and still am fully dressed)
    it was just hilarious, thought I would share, hopefully get this spam forum kick started.
    Samvich
    Samvich

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Epic fail FMA hentai Empty Re: Epic fail FMA hentai

Post by Samvich Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:44 am

If it's so funny...link?

Put a smile on my face. God knows I need it.
    datalol-jack
    datalol-jack

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by datalol-jack Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:53 am

What's gnawing at you, Sam? Hentai cure is a heavy drug, to be sure. Very Happy
    Samvich
    Samvich

Post by Samvich Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:02 am

Meh, just uni work that had to be presented half an hour ago. I've been behind all week and then when I come to send it into uni via computer to print on the A1s the link breaks, my work doesn't send, I can't print it off, so I can't present it. The world seems to hurl hate at me at the moment Sad

Best I can do is keep on trucking and stay optimistic.
    datalol-jack
    datalol-jack

Post by datalol-jack Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:11 am

Another low blow from the university IT infrastructure, eh? It is truly without equal in the ways it fails students. I heard the company that provided most of our services went under about two years ago, so their products are now maintained by our techies or whoever bought pieces of the crashed business. I hope you can fall back on a backup, and ask for an extension, considering the circustances.

I am in the same boat myself. Waiting for the labs in JD to free up so I can zip up and send my project work to my tutor, because their network does allow me to recover anything from a normal drop-in. Sad Am presently reduced to abridged Yu-Gi-Oh on YouTube and D'espairs Ray. :\
    Samvich
    Samvich

Post by Samvich Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:16 am

Ouch. Yeah, I do blame the IT department. My tutors also decided it would be a good idea to put everything - everything - on the intranet where anyone can get to it. Anyone in the art department I believe can access our stuff.

They may eventually get it sorted.

Eventually...
    datalol-jack
    datalol-jack

Post by datalol-jack Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:22 am

Talk about an obession with e-learning. Just because it is electronic does not mean it is perfect, especially if they buy it on the cheap from a door to door salesman on a uni-wide scale. They will never learn. I always feel cheated in some way when my fees go out of my account.
    Samvich
    Samvich

Post by Samvich Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:25 am

Strange how we managed to get from FMA Hentai to raging about MMU tech systems.

I have also just remembered though that my GPAS has about 19p credit. Not enough for the amount of printing I need to do. Sigh.
    datalol-jack
    datalol-jack

Post by datalol-jack Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:37 am

I would argue that the two are strangely related! And believe it or not, you can actually pump hentai down the wire using our accursed university internet. I would forward you some, if I was not sitting right next to the CCTV camera. Very Happy
    Laughing Man
    Laughing Man
    Admin

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2008-11-13

Post by Laughing Man Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:26 pm

I scoff at your security camera, they couldn't see what the screen was up to if you pointed at it at optimal focal distance!
    As for a link, sadly I have lost such a thing.
    Feel free to search it up yourself ^_^ consider the hilarity a reward for the effort, I discovered it randomly, a dedicated google escapade might yield more direct results.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:19 pm