MMU Anime Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MMU Anime Society

Manchester Metropolitan University's Anime, Manga and J-Pop Society

!!!ATTENTION!!! This board is now old and has been offically put out to stud.For current discussion, go to www.baka.omgforum.netThanks

2 posters

The rules, come one, read them, they're not generic, honest :D

Laughing Man
    Laughing Man
    Admin

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2008-11-13

The rules, come one, read them, they're not generic, honest :D Empty The rules, come one, read them, they're not generic, honest :D

Post by Laughing Man Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:41 pm

Okay, the rules are simple.

1) Keep in mind that all opinions expressed, are just that, don't start a flame war over Naruto, it's just not worth it (Ghost in the shell on the other hand, is worth dying for Wink Just kidding! I'm actually quite impartial )

2) Keep it clean, I don't mind context swearing, and to be honest, I would be astonished to find someone on this forum who hasn't heard every swearword in English already, but that doesn't mean swearing should be pasted on thick, they are emphasis words people, not grammar, we speak in a nice newscaster English, not ebonics.

3) Most stupid questions can be answered by google (and it won't laught) so don't spam the forums with questions that two minutes on wikipedia couldn't answer for you, sure your post count will go up, but your reputation and credibility will drop exponentially, and you'll need them when you have a good idea or real suggestion.

4) I'd say something generic like 'Have fun' but having fun as a rule sounds quite extreme, like 'Smile, or else' so instead I'd just like to recommend that you don't bullshit about stuff you don't know and keep an open mind.

Oh and enjoying the whole thing is probably a good idea too.[b]
    datalol-jack
    datalol-jack

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

The rules, come one, read them, they're not generic, honest :D Empty Re: The rules, come one, read them, they're not generic, honest :D

Post by datalol-jack Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:36 am

This is truly weepworthy, Steve.
    Laughing Man
    Laughing Man
    Admin

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2008-11-13

The rules, come one, read them, they're not generic, honest :D Empty Re: The rules, come one, read them, they're not generic, honest :D

Post by Laughing Man Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:44 am

This is meant to be locked!
    And yeah, I didn't bother to update them or anything, feel free to edit them ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content